Helllllllllooooooooooooooo

I'm new!! I'm looking to maybe buy my first blackberry this week *excited*. I'm a visually impaired and hearing impaired user, and was impressed with the BBs' I was playing with in the shop. I have a couple of questions, when you go to increase the font size, does this then increase the font in all your apps? I know it does on facebook, twitter etc. If so, this would be brilliant for me, as I really struggle with too small fonts on apps on other phones :/

Also read on here, there's a part of the forum for visual/hearing impaired? is this right?

The phone i was looking at was the Curve 9320. would this be a good phone for me being a newbie to blackberry?
    Also, I want a BB10, that was exactly what I was looking for a proper touch screen phone with a massive screen like this but I fear its gonna be mega expensive to start with. Am already drooling!!

Nice to meet you all
    12-16-12 03:07 PM
    welcome! sorry I don't have answers to your questions but I'm sure others will! keep in mind if you get a 9320 its not upgradable to bb10 so budget both purchases if you a bb10 as well as we aren't far away! I can't wait either!

I hope others are more helpful than I was
    12-16-12 11:26 PM