Have been reading this site for a long time while tossing up if I should get a BlackBerry or not; decided recently that i'll be getting a Bold when my current contract expires in a month or so, so I took the plunge and joined!

I currently have a Samsung Blackjack running WM6 although it has decided to delete my contacts almost everyday which is incredibly difficult and requires a resync with Outlook to get them all back, it no longer allows me to send e-mail from my phone, only recieve and it constantly drops out or has pathetic signal strength. While waiting at traffic lights the other day and not moving at all, it went from Emergency Service to full reception to Emergency Service and so on about 4 times.

That pushed me over the edge a little; hahaha.

If anyone has a Bold and would like to throw encouraging comments my way as well it would be much appreciated

Blake.
    11-17-08 01:19 AM
    No bold but welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 01:43 AM
    Hi. I'm snowgimp. Good to meet you.
    11-17-08 01:48 AM
    Welcome. And try out the Bold page of the forum.

11-17-08 02:27 AM
    Bold is an awesome phone, you'll love it.
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-17-08 02:29 AM
    Welcome to CB! I have a bold and I love mine. Best blackberry I've had so far

11-17-08 02:31 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-17-08 02:38 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-17-08 05:34 AM
    I have a Curve and like it and based on what I have read would go to Bold if VZW ever offered.

11-17-08 06:02 AM
    Hello Everyone!,

I think I have almost every blackberry ever made. I have had the black nad white version, the 7100 series, the first nextel version the, the worl edition the first gps nextel version, now a Curve, and this friday a Storm!!! WHOO WHOO!!. I have even switched a few times before only to suffer from shakes shivers and cold sweats to run back to a Blackberry even when I had an IPhone. I am a crackberry addict for life. I am currently fiending for the Storm my lady yell at me at night because I get google alerts all night long about the Storm and wake up to read them...
    11-17-08 06:55 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB
    11-17-08 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD