I am new to Crackberry and to BB in general! I just received a hand-me-down 7100t that I have painted Raspberry (YAY Model Paint!) and have become so addicted that I don't think I'll ever get a different phone again! Well, okay, maybe I'll upgrade to a newer BB at some point (like Halloween!? Maybe!? teehe! )

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line to say hello!!!
    10-09-07 12:27 PM
    Hi Lizzy and welcome to CB !
    You painted your BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-07 12:49 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    10-09-07 01:13 PM
    Like to introduce myself......Im new to the site but not to the berry.......

Awesome Site!!!!!!!!
    10-09-07 02:00 PM
    I am new to Crackberry and to BB in general! I just received a hand-me-down 7100t that I have painted Raspberry (YAY Model Paint!) and have become so addicted that I don't think I'll ever get a different phone again! Well, okay, maybe I'll upgrade to a newer BB at some point (like Halloween!? Maybe!? teehe! )

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line to say hello!!!
    Hey, welcome to CrackBerry.com! How about posting pictures of your painted device. I love to see how stuff like this turns out.

Like to introduce myself......Im new to the site but not to the berry.......

Awesome Site!!!!!!!!
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.
    10-09-07 04:03 PM
    Hi Everyone!! I'll have to post pics of the painted BB! I had no idea anyone would be interested LOL It's model paint and looks great- has a silver fleck in it.. I'll take some tomorrow and post a link or image if small enough

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!
    10-09-07 10:02 PM
    Welcome to your new addictions. Hopefully you don't end up in rehab

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-07 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD