This is Alex

I'm currently planning to buy brand new BB. Pls suggest a good model

Thanks in advance
    08-05-09 01:51 PM
    Hi all,

This is Alex

I'm currently planning to buy brand new BB. Pls suggest a good model

Thanks in advance
    How about a little more background info. Are you restricted to a certain carrier? What are you looking for in a BB/what are you going to be doing with it? Touch screen vs. keyboard? What are your preferences?

Help us help you
    08-05-09 01:58 PM
    Since there isn't much clarification, I'll say check out the Storm if it is available to you and works well with what you do.
    08-06-09 07:15 AM
    NO, I'm not limited to any kind of carrier. I Have access to most of them.

I'm looking for mainly email and internet browsing capabilities in a BB. What are my Options?
    08-06-09 07:23 AM
    Storm pwns. Very fun and easy to use. And you got status. =D
    08-06-09 11:12 AM
    But instead of just taking some peoples words for it, go test them out in the stores and see which one suits you well.

Since you just want to e-mail/browse i havent had previous BB's so the Storm is my only comparison and I happen to love it. Just get talklock (tm) its the only thing I hated about my phone, and now that its fixed.. I love it even more!
    08-06-09 11:14 AM
    I say go to your provider & see what they have, I guess it all depends on what you like.......I'm using a Curve 8900 (Javelin)
    08-06-09 05:56 PM
    i personally would go with the Tour....n i love sprint and will always stick with them
    08-06-09 05:59 PM
    I personally LOVE my Bold, wouldnt know which way was up without it
    08-06-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD