Hey my name is Ben 1776 Franklin and I'm an addict.

I recently got a new open box key2 le off fleebay. First I got a slate color 64 GB but I had to return it because it got scratched as the screen protector seller messeded up shipping somehow. So now I have a champagne color one.

I was instantly addicted as soon as I used my first slate colored one.

The same day I realized I had to return the slate color one I also ordered a black edition keyone which I have now as well but can't use yet because I'm waiting for the screen protector which should be here today.

Hopefully I can get help with my addiction here thanks
    02-14-20 10:28 AM

I recently got a new open box key2 le off fleebay. First I got a slate color 64 GB but I had to return it because it got scratched as the screen protector seller messeded up shipping somehow. So now I have a champagne color one.

The same day I realized I had to return the slate color one I also ordered a black edition keyone which I have now as well but can't use yet because I'm waiting for the screen protector which should be here today.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the devices
    02-14-20 11:19 AM

Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often....
    02-14-20 11:32 AM
    02-14-20 02:45 PM
    Hello Ben and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and post often.
    02-15-20 08:44 PM

If you're here to get help with your addiction, then I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. Nobody here is able to pull themselves on the wagon!
    02-16-20 12:05 AM

Welcome to CrackBerry! I haven't seen one in person, but fom the photos, the KEY2 LE Champagne looks awesome. I have the silver edition KEY2 and a silver KEYone. I think you will find plenty of help here [continuing] with your addiction. They are marvelous devices.
    02-16-20 04:22 AM
    Have been on Crackberry for a few years now.But only became recently active on here to find out about the Titan.And with the TCL pullout in August 2020.And what future there is for phone users like ourselves.
    The last decade has seen me use the Touch slider,Classic-my favorite with the mouse trackpad-Priv-keyone black edition.
    I'm a terrible phone user dropping my phone's regularly. Would love to see Blackberry work over the Titan.Make it a bit smaller+lighter for a few hundred bucks more.But all working properly.
    02-16-20 05:10 AM
    Have been on Crackberry for a few years now.But only became recently active on here to find out about the Titan.And with the TCL pullout in August 2020.And what future there is for phone users like ourselves.
    The last decade has seen me use the Touch slider,Classic-my favorite with the mouse trackpad-Priv-keyone black edition.
    I'm a terrible phone user dropping my phone's regularly. Would love to see Blackberry work over the Titan.Make it a bit smaller+lighter for a few hundred bucks more.But all working properly.
    I'm typing this on the Titan, and while it's no BlackBerry PKB by any stretch, I would go as far as to say that it's the worst PKB ever.
    I also kind of give it a pass because it's a waterproof one, which has to involve more compromises with the design.

The main drawback of the Titan's PKB is that there is insufficient key travel, and the thumbs do get kind of cramped typing on it.
    However since the first update that was sent out, the missed key presses issue has been fully resolved, so I do consider it to be a functional keyboard.
    If you're expecting Passport (OG or SE) type of key clickiness, you're gonna be disappointed.

I can type a little bit faster on it than I did on the Passports I used to own, but again this lacks distinct key clickiness/travel. Even the Priv who was widely regarded as having insufficient key travel had better one than the Titan.

However, the Titan is UniHertz's first jab at a PKB device. If they ever make another one, I would absolutely expect it to be better than this one.
    The keys are pretty big though, and the sculpting is...okay.

Again, the fact that this is a water resistant keyboard does help give it a pass, but it definitely is more tiring to type on, because the keys need a good amount of pressure to type on, especially the spacebar. Also, the device's weight also makes it tiring in general.

Reading on it is very comfortable though, it's nice to have a Passport screen with full Android.
    Gtrxuone likes this.
    02-16-20 12:16 PM
    Just because the Titan pkb is not like any other Blackberry pkb I would not call it worse than a Blackberry pkb. Once you got used to it it's possible to write fast on it. And what I love about the Titan pkb: it's all hardware buttons even the buttons that usually are on screen like the Android menu and back button. It's just a consequent hardware pkb - yes it is all a bit bigger but for me it's not to heavy ant not to big. It's just the rugged pkb phone I always wanted to have. I don't need a case and I don't need to care if it falls down, it's just a practical device for outdoor use with a very nice screen size for a very good price.

Never understood why there where no hardware buttons for menu and back on Blackberry Android devices.
    02-17-20 01:56 AM
    Look forward to more of your Titan updates boon.What scaires me about the Titan is I'm not tech savvy..I'm a tradie and won't be able to fix it when its full of gremlins.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-17-20 03:56 AM
    Just because the Titan pkb is not like any other Blackberry pkb I would not call it worse than a Blackberry pkb. Once you got used to it it's possible to write fast on it. And what I love about the Titan pkb: it's all hardware buttons even the buttons that usually are on screen like the Android menu and back button. It's just a consequent hardware pkb - yes it is all a bit bigger but for me it's not to heavy ant not to big. It's just the rugged pkb phone I always wanted to have. I don't need a case and I don't need to care if it falls down, it's just a practical device for outdoor use with a very nice screen size for a very good price.

Never understood why there where no hardware buttons for menu and back on Blackberry Android devices.
    Speaking of outdoor use, how is the screen readability in full sunlight? I'm on a terrible little phone (TCL A1 because it was $25) while waiting for my Titan to arrive and wow I did not realize how spoiled I was with a Key2.
    02-19-20 02:14 PM
    You will be happy with the brightness of the Titan screen. It's a bit brighter than the Passport - I would say.
    02-20-20 01:43 AM