i have the iphone 3g but i've been having problems with it and i have att and i think im gonna return it and get a blackberry but i dont know which one to get cause i am not up to date on what new ones are comin out cause i heard the bold, thunder, storm, and javelin and i really dont know what is real and fake so if some1 could help me out.
    thanks
    09-23-08 10:29 PM
    i have the iphone 3g but i've been having problems with it and i have att and i think im gonna return it and get a blackberry but i dont know which one to get cause i am not up to date on what new ones are comin out cause i heard the bold, thunder, storm, and javelin and i really dont know what is real and fake so if some1 could help me out.
    thanks
    09-23-08 10:30 PM
    there all real
    09-23-08 10:31 PM
    Bold, Javelin and Thunder are coming out, yes. But no one knows when. I would suggest you go for the Curve. Its an excellent device.
    09-23-08 10:31 PM
    Bold, Javelin and Thunder are coming out, yes. But no one knows when. I would suggest you go for the Curve. Its an excellent device.
    you forgot storm
    09-23-08 10:32 PM
    i have the iphone 3g but i've been having problems with it and i have att and i think im gonna return it and get a blackberry but i dont know which one to get cause i am not up to date on what new ones are comin out cause i heard the bold, thunder, storm, and javelin and i really dont know which 1 is better and coming out sooner n also what is real and fake so if some1 could help me out.
    thanks
    09-23-08 10:33 PM
    Please do not double post.
    09-23-08 10:34 PM
    Well I meant Storm instead of Thunder...in fact I wasnt going to type Thunder coz no such device exists yet...
    09-23-08 10:35 PM
    I think the newest one coming out for att is the bold. Not really sure on the release date but it looks like November. Search around and you can get all the specs on all the different phones coming out and for what carriers.
    09-23-08 10:35 PM
    Wow triple posts! Dude whats up with that??
    09-23-08 10:36 PM
    Wow triple posts! Dude whats up with that??
    Right........
    09-23-08 10:37 PM
    Please do not double post.
    sorry dude i just wasnt sure exactly where 2 post this
    09-23-08 10:40 PM
    Oh that's real easy to anwser. Just go to each model thread that AT&T currently sales. If you are not sure which models 8310, 8820, 8320, 8110 & 8120. For the future device that has most members cursing lmbo the Bold (9000). There you will find your anwsers and comparisons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 10:42 PM
    Well I meant Storm instead of Thunder...in fact I wasnt going to type Thunder coz no such device exists yet...
    true.......
    09-23-08 10:50 PM
    any blackberry will be better than the iPhone!
    09-23-08 10:54 PM
    triple posted!!
    09-23-08 10:56 PM
    Here's my advice, go into an AT&T store and look at the BB's. Type with them and hold them, see which one feels comfortable in your hands. Figure out whether you want a camera, or not, full keyboard, or not. I type a lot of email, and there is no way I would get a Pearl, but that's just me. Play with them, you will know which one to buy. You can't go wrong with any BB, but you have to like it, because you are the one that will be using it. If you don't like the device, you won't use it.
    09-23-08 11:04 PM
    I think a curve is a pretty safe bet. I've had mine for a month and LOVE it!

09-24-08 02:00 AM
    The thunder, storm and javelin are not officially released yet. So u can either go with the curve or bold. But if u absolutely must have the latest, pick the bold.

But rumours are the javelin might be released in the next couple of months.

09-24-08 03:32 AM
    Here's my advice, go into an AT&T store and look at the BB's. Type with them and hold them, see which one feels comfortable in your hands. Figure out whether you want a camera, or not, full keyboard, or not. I type a lot of email, and there is no way I would get a Pearl, but that's just me. Play with them, you will know which one to buy. You can't go wrong with any BB, but you have to like it, because you are the one that will be using it. If you don't like the device, you won't use it.
    This is the best advice in the thread. Its 'whatever works for you' and has the features you really need. Forget about 'latest' and street-cred, go for what feels comfortable to use and carry.

On the subject of features I suggest you make a paper list before you start, with 3 columns: Must Have, Must Not Have, and Would be Nice. That way you have your rules of engagement before the sales pressure starts.
    09-24-08 04:20 AM
    Like somebody said..anything will be better than the Iphone...

09-24-08 05:16 AM
    ya i know but the thing i just wana know about the new 1s cause i want one of those and when they are coming out
    09-24-08 05:57 AM
    ya i know but the thing i just wana know about the new 1s cause i want one of those and when they are coming out
    The bottom line is that if you must change your phone now and you must have the latest model, the latest BlackBerry available today is the Bold - but even this has not been released by the US carriers so you would have to buy out of country and import it yourself. Storm, Javelin and 8220 are smoke and mirrors, vaporware and you might not be able to hold one in your hand until next year. At this time the latest device available from your current network (ATT) are the 81xx Pearl and the 83xx Curve. ATT is supposed to be taking Bold, but release date is not announced.

Nobody outside RIM knows the planned release dates for availability from manufacturing until testing is complete. Then each network makes its own business decision for release to end users.

RIM finally released the Bold to market after several months slippage from the original announcement and release rumors. Storm, Javelin, and the new 8220 flip version of Pearl have been announced but there is no release date for user availability. Any specimens you see will be engineering tests and marketing hype prototypes.
    09-24-08 06:25 AM
    To what I understand the Bold will be the newest relaesed BB for ATT.
    09-24-08 08:59 AM
    so what ur saying is basically 2 get the bold n i rlly liked but also the others wont be avilable for a while so theres no point in waiting right?
    09-24-08 01:05 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD