So where to start??? My name is Jeff, but I go by Ashton. I'm 30 years old. I do hair and make-up and just recently launched my own make-up line. I have a huge passion for technology. I never really had a BlackBerry before except for when I used one of my friends BlackBerry's for a week. I really wasn't addicted to it like I was my SideKicks.

Since the launch of my make-up line and always emailing and typing documents up, I started watching a ton of reviews on the BlackBerry KeyOne and it started to build up a desire for it. I must say this phone is a beast for what it is packing! Lol! Now I will officially say that I am addicted to my BlackBerry!
    Tim-ANC, pkcable and Sigewif like this.
    07-15-19 09:55 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry....
    07-16-19 07:53 AM
    Happy to have you on board
    07-16-19 09:08 AM
    Hello Ashton and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and our great community.
    07-17-19 02:48 PM
    Thank you so much!
    07-22-19 12:11 AM
    Hello and welcome,enjoy stay here?
    08-07-19 02:54 AM
    Welcome Aston!
    08-07-19 07:34 AM
    Welcome and hope to see your posts going forward...
    08-07-19 07:42 AM
    Welcome! BlackBerry KEYone is a great device, just keep the RAM clean by clearing out the cashe about every 3 months and you're good to go!!
    08-23-19 08:04 AM
    So where to start??? My name is Jeff, but I go by Ashton. I'm 30 years old. I do hair and make-up and just recently launched my own make-up line. I have a huge passion for technology. I never really had a BlackBerry before except for when I used one of my friends BlackBerry's for a week. I really wasn't addicted to it like I was my SideKicks.

Since the launch of my make-up line and always emailing and typing documents up, I started watching a ton of reviews on the BlackBerry KeyOne and it started to build up a desire for it. I must say this phone is a beast for what it is packing! Lol! Now I will officially say that I am addicted to my BlackBerry!
    Welcome to CrackBerry. The KEYone is indeed a great device for entrepreneurs and small business people who have to "wear many hats."
    08-24-19 11:24 AM