Just brought the bold 9930 . I'm looking to get in bbm groups and having all up to date details on the bb .wanted to know where should I start ??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 09:50 PM
    Hello Draz,
    First off you should start here.
    But you can move over to the BBM groups area. Keep in mind, the more messages you get per day, the faster your battery will drain.

Welcome to Crackberry.
    10-05-11 10:02 PM
    Welcome to the BB family. The above post gave some good suggestions. As you become familiar with the simple elegance and capabilities of the Bold 9930 you will start wondering if you could do this or that. With BB the answer is yes you can.
    This website has the greatest support for BlackBerry users.

Welcome and enjoy the best all around phone in the world.
    World phone, NFC, 1.2Ghz, grand piano keyboard, great screen resolution, awesome shortcuts, on and on.

Here is an easy one that I love. Did you know you can set the various keys to speed dial. I love this feature, which most phones with real keyboards do well. I just pull the phone out of my pocket and hit M and it calls my wife Molly, hit D and it calls Don my business partner.
    Just add speed dial from your contacts. This shortcuts and efficiencies add up big time for BB users. There are endless more. You can set up letter combination shortcuts for the various groups you contact. For example, my church group I type UC and it provides a church, love the world signature. When I deal with clients i type a one paragraph disclosure for the signature block with ocs .
    Pretty cool stuff. Life is easier with a BlackBerry.
    10-05-11 10:11 PM
    Hiya Draz,

Welcome to the BB family
    10-05-11 10:15 PM
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I've been going to this site for the past couple of weeks . I like that the end of each week there's a update to the celebrities with a BB . And slowly I'm getting more comfortable with the OS , I'm exicited and hope that there will be a qnx update for this phone

10-05-11 11:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, QNX will not run on OS 7 or earlier devices. You should enjoy OS 7 and all it has to offer until the QNX devices arrive
    10-07-11 03:32 PM
    Welcome, good luck finding decent people with bbm
    10-09-11 11:39 PM
    Welcome and that's a pretty awesome phone you got!
    Hope you have fun here!

10-10-11 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD