I am soon to be a Blackberry user so, lemme give ya a little run down of why I am picking RIM over other phone manufacturers. So, I have a pre right now, it is going on a week old. Palm stresses that they are devoted to everything on the web and if you have a webOS device you will never miss anything. Actually, I have experienced quite the opposite. I am a hard core twitter (@erikmarcus) and facebook user, and, well, webOS does those things horribly. The facebook app is terrible and the twitter apps are slow. I was really into the iPhone OS scene (I owned a first and second generation iPod touch) and I realized the only thing that made those devices good were the games. Mobile gaming is over rated IMO. And Android is too young to be an option for me. So, I guess you can classify me as a non-business power user. (btw: I ditched my iPod touch for a Zune HD)

So, I have one last shot of finding a mobile platform to fit my need, and I think BB is the one. Push notifications for facebook sounds amazing. Push email is amazing. And, is there any twitter apps that have push? Anyway, I am looking forward to being a part of this community!
    Last edited by Schm1dty; 01-09-10 at 02:52 PM.
    01-09-10 02:39 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 04:34 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Good luck with the move to BB. If you find half as much pleasure in your new phone as I do in mine you will be a very happy person.

CrackBerry is the learning place about BB. All anyone wants or needs to know is here one place or another. Enjoy.
    01-19-10 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD