Its been what 4 days since I got my first Blackberry its a Curve 8330 on Sprint and I gotta say I love how intuitive it is, I got the hang of it right off the bat, I love my blackberry! Blackberry messenger is incredible and the robustness of the OS is awesome haven't had any problems yet battery life is great too.

I am having way too much fun with my phone honestly way too much, I am now spending a lot of time geocaching using the built in gps on it so I am always out and about.

I could honestly keep on ranting of how great it is, but I won't take up your time hehe, well I'm actually gonna go geocaching right now.

Well a little about me I live in san diego, student its quite hot right now, and my PIN is (Ask Me), so let's talk and help further my addiction

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by rafaMontano; 01-16-09 at 06:26 PM.
    01-16-09 06:20 PM
    Welcome to the crack. Good choice on the phone and carrier.

01-16-09 09:22 PM
    I agree with golfer. Sprint gets a lot a heck thrown at it but it has great plan prices. The curve is amazing and so fun.
    Welcome.
    01-16-09 09:30 PM
    Welcome to the addiction that supports addictions.
    Sprint Curve here, too, and a most pleasing device it is!

01-16-09 11:36 PM
    Welcome to the wide world of crackberry...this is an amazing site with the best of helpful people on it!
    01-16-09 11:42 PM
    Welcome to the world of Crack.
    01-17-09 02:27 PM
    Welcome to the insanity!
    I am also fairly new to BB, I have a Sprint Curve too and I LOVE it! There is so much you can do with this thing...
    01-17-09 06:46 PM
    01-18-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD