Having used the iPhone since the beginning, and seeing more and more of my friends getting BB's, I finally made the switch to a BB Bold. So far I am loving it and all the things it can do that I could never do on the iPhone. Right now I'm just learning everything that my BB can do, and happened upon these forums and from what I've read so far it seems like a fantastic place. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to participating in the forums!
    06-27-09 09:00 AM
    Hi and congrats on your 9000.
    06-27-09 09:17 AM
    Hey welcome aboard if you have any question don't have the bold still learning some but if I can help here's my pin 305ag7e1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:42 PM
    Sounds like you are making a nice transition from iphone to bold. Welcome to CB!!
    06-27-09 11:43 PM
    Having used the iPhone since the beginning, and seeing more and more of my friends getting BB's, I finally made the switch to a BB Bold. So far I am loving it and all the things it can do that I could never do on the iPhone. Right now I'm just learning everything that my BB can do, and happened upon these forums and from what I've read so far it seems like a fantastic place. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to participating in the forums!

It is a great resource to us BB user's, as a newbie i must warn you that you may get rude comments from others in the future, but these people will be the ones getting banned. So find the correct forum and utilize the search function, and don't be timid in asking questions.
    06-27-09 11:46 PM
    hello
    enjoy your, 9000
    its great...
    Welcome
    06-28-09 02:37 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Yes unfortunately some people are less than patient with new people and will cut you off with a "search for it, dumbo" kind of remark, but in my experience there are always still many people willing to help you.

Have fun with your BB and enjoy the ride. Honestly, I still miss my iPhone sometimes...

Greetings,

Archer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD