Hello, names Branden

I am definitely a crackberry till the end. I work at RadioShack and sell AT&T and soon to be Verizon and have to sell against that stupid iPhone all the time and I usually win with them leaving with Bold in hand. I have been using blackberrys for about 2 years or whenever the original 8100 came out and haven't looked back. I browse the site from time to time and registered like 2 days ago or so to be able to post. Most of my time spent has been on Pinstack but always came here for the latest OS info and decided to become a member. I have listened to ALL the podcasts and actually just started listening to them last week and went back and listened to all of them. Great job on the site and you may see me around more often now
    02-28-09 02:08 PM
    welcome to crackberry.com!

so Radio Shack will be sellilng VZW...wow. i thought they were just dropping alltel and not picking up VZW. cool.
    02-28-09 02:10 PM
    Welcome to the CB forums. I'm sure that there are some folks here that will have some questions for you. Glad to have you join up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 02:13 PM
    Yep the launch date in my store is 3/3/2009 so just a few days away, we already got our contracts, brochures, and dummy phones in to be able to sell. We used to sell AT&T and Unicel at our store but VZW bought Unicel and they are switching over.
    02-28-09 02:14 PM
    Hello and welcome to the family.
    02-28-09 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD