My name is Nasira. I'm an old BlackBerry head from back in the day. I love BlackBerry and use a KeyOne as my personal device. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
    10-07-21 07:27 PM
    Hey. Welcome. Enjoy your time here.
    10-08-21 06:39 PM
    Willkommen
    10-08-21 07:12 PM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and post often.
    10-12-21 02:14 PM
    Hi Nasira. I still use my KeyOne (Black Edition) as my main device and my Classic as a dedicated email and dedicated phone number home phone replacement. I follow the latest news re BB10 quite closely and still don't know for sure if my Classic will ring or receive emails after 4.1.2022. I literally have no need for apps and the quality of the Classics construction is just unbeatable. I'll be sick if I have to use something else.
    This, however, is THE place for anything BB related. We are all lucky to have access to this resource. Praying we have some need for it post January 2022 because after 14 months of Googling Blackberry 5g I have given up on Onward Mobility.
    All the best,
    John
    10-12-21 04:36 PM
    With BlackBerry system winding down for phones pre-Android, will the phones + txt functions still operate past Jan 4,2022? Does anyone know, my provider is already conspiring to sell me a new phone with the threat of my Passport not functioning?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-21 05:58 PM
    With BlackBerry system winding down for phones pre-Android, will the phones + txt functions still operate past Jan 4,2022? Does anyone know, my provider is already conspiring to sell me a new phone with the threat of my Passport not functioning?

Posted via CB10
    Lots of posts and threads about this here in CB. Search around a bit to find the opinions and speculation. Officially, BlackBerry says the BBOS/BB10 phones will no longer be reliable for voice/text/data/911, and most carriers are taking it a step further by "incorrectly" saying that BlackBerry is saying that the phones will no longer work. Most everyone in here in CB is treating it as the signal that things are going to finally be over/done, but the fine print doesn't actually seem to say that so there is also some other speculation. For now, you really have to judge for yourself, in my opinion. If you love your current BB10, then you may be willing to risk it for longer. If you cannot afford to risk it, well then you probably have your answer already. That's my three cents.
    10-12-21 06:47 PM
    ...Does anyone know...
    There is a good synopsis here:

/blackberry-10-os-f269/fido-canada-doom-gloom-letter-1192256/
    10-12-21 06:50 PM
    Hi everyone, I am new to forum. I hope to find some answers to my questions and also help someone answer some of their questions if i can.
    10-13-21 09:24 AM
    Hi everyone, I am new to forum. I hope to find some answers to my questions and also help someone answer some of their questions if i can.
    Welcome....
    10-13-21 01:23 PM