Just wanted to to say thanks, Ive been coming to this site for the longest time now, Ive been threw 3 blackberry storms 4 blackberry bold 9700 and 2 8900 Ive had like a "zillion" problems and this website has help me for everything Ive been threw from taking my phone apart to updating the OS (even showed me how to upgrade to a leak version ) Ive never had a problem that i couldn't solve with just using the search engine on this website.

I just felt like saying thanks to everyone for helping everyone else that needed the help!

Just thought to myself why Ive never posted a thread and for anyone that needs help with anything ill help you find the help on the website.

Thanks again and Happy New Years to everyone!
    (sorry for the bad grammar)
    01-02-11 01:22 AM
    dude i know how you feel ive been through a couple curves and i use this site all the time ive jsut never posted on here as of until tonight im loving it Blackberrys ftw!
    01-02-11 01:49 AM
    welcome to cb.
    01-02-11 09:09 AM
    dude i know how you feel ive been through a couple curves and i use this site all the time ive jsut never posted on here as of until tonight im loving it Blackberrys ftw!
    lol, cool..see you around the site
    welcome to cb.
    thanks!
    01-02-11 12:04 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry Forums, as a registered member
    01-02-11 12:05 PM
    Welcome BE! Any no worries 'bout the grammar, we ain't the grammar police! lol
    01-10-11 08:59 AM
    Welcome and enjoy the addiction, it's crazy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD