Just got my new blackberry 9700 and I have to say for my first ever bb this is one of the best phones I owned.

I think I am addicted for life <3
    02-24-10 04:23 PM
    I'm jealous. I'm considering buying the 9700...still haven't convinced myself it's worth the cake yet. How do you like it? Where you from?
    02-24-10 05:20 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

My 9000 experience is just like yours. First BB and sold for life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 06:00 PM
    its an amazing phone! you wont be able to put it down
    02-25-10 06:07 AM
    I'm jealous. I'm considering buying the 9700...still haven't convinced myself it's worth the cake yet. How do you like it? Where you from?
    It's more than worth it. I have it on AT&T and it's one of the best phones I owned so far, more so than the iphone and I am from NYC, you?

Welcome to CrackBerry.

My 9000 experience is just like yours. First BB and sold for life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wanted to get the 9000 for a longtime but the trackpad was so outdated, the 9700 sold me on it.

its an amazing phone! you wont be able to put it down
    I havent been able to put it down at all since I got it. I just wish the prices in the app world was bit more affordable.
    02-28-10 06:59 PM
    i agree, no need for an iphone or androids.
    03-03-10 11:32 AM
    It's more than worth it. I have it on AT&T and it's one of the best phones I owned so far, more so than the iphone and I am from NYC, you?
    Yeah, I broke down and grabbed it. $299 plus $100MIR. Two days later it would have been free it's pretty sweet. I grabbed the otterbox defender for it since it's very likely to be dropped and smashed where i work. I'm over in CT. Beautiful weather we've been getting finally!
    03-21-10 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD