I'm new to site. I've had a black berry model 7100G, for some time. I started thinking I didn't want ever thing I have on it wiped out. By some strange reason. I bought it used (BB). It works great. I need the Desktop Manager Windows application, needless to sayI didn't get it, when I bought phone. So I can down load to my computer, and make sure it is never lost. I guess, I also need to know if this program, or app will let me view what I saved to computer?
    Thanks for reading a long post. I hope to get better.
    Thank You again David C Sr

PS this is a great site
    11-29-08 11:52 AM
    Welcome to CB. Just go to Blackberry.com and download and you will be able to see whats saved to your computer.
    11-29-08 11:55 AM
    welcome to crackberry.com and yes if you download dm from blackberry.com will alloy you to view everything on your blackberry and everything you backed up on ur pc
    11-29-08 11:57 AM
    Here is a link for Desktop Manager. Welcome aboard.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 12:00 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-29-08 03:29 PM
    This has nothing to do with the OP question, but to grit master, how did you post a link to the forum from your BB?

11-29-08 04:01 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

11-29-08 06:13 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-29-08 06:13 PM
    [QUOTE=gritmaster;1071057]Here is a link for Desktop Manager. Welcome aboard.

I tried this and it said it was a error,contact webmaster.Thanks All
    11-29-08 06:20 PM
    **** and welcome to crack
    11-29-08 06:22 PM
    Yup, it'll save nicely. Have a small capacity cheap memory stick around... move your backups to it and throw it in the drawer

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-29-08 08:20 PM
    11-29-08 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD