I've owned my BB 7130c for over 2 years now and never really got full use out of it, I think. I use the heck out of the calender theme since Im a coach and it helps keep track of all my dates for games/practices and other stuff.

Whats the use of the PIN #?
    I currently am running on v4.1.0.321..is there a newer one out there for me?
    How do I use the bluetooth and whats the benefit, I can connect to my PC with it right?

I started getting more into it with the announcement of the new iphone but I want to stay with BB and when I found the Bold getting ready to come out, I got excited. I plan on getting the Bold and I have questions on that too...but will start with my current one now. Thanks!!
    06-11-08 12:21 PM
    Wow two years and you haven't even scratched the surface.
    1. PIN is a way for blackberries to talk with other blackberries, like IM on a computer.
    2. I am sure there is a more up to date OS out there for your blackberry
    3. Bluetooth is a way to connect things or other phones (to transfer data) to your own phone. advantages of this are no wires, on the spot transfers, and thing like headsets or earpieces.
    4.Yes you can sync your BB to your computer (or any computer) you have to install desktop manager (DM) on your computer. This allows you to sync outlook wiht your device.

Find DM here-http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/req_4dot3.jsp
    06-11-08 12:29 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry.com family!
    06-13-08 03:33 AM
    Welcome to CB
    06-13-08 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD