Posting here my first time but have been relying heavily on Blackberry for many years since my first Sprint / Nextel Curve 8350i then a Bold 9930 and now a Q10. I'm a business user who likes to get things done however only problem right now is using both the Bold and the Q10. Torn between loving Q10 and the speed and efficiency of 9930. Using two devices, the Bold for work and Q10 on weekends. I have an Android tablet and have used both Android and ios phones but I'm waiting on the edge for Blackberry Classic. Not an app hound but have loaded a few apk files from Amazon on Q10 very easy. Snap seems to be a pain so have not done that. I check CB every day on the Q10 and have learned a great deal on these forums but to tell the truth I'm a bit put off from some of the needless "bashing" between some posters which perhaps makes me think twice about posting here. Having said that, if you've ever sat on a plane next to a stranger and they told you their life story, well they did it because they just needed to tell someone, like a hose that is ready to burst form being stopped up, well, that's me.
    06-22-14 06:42 AM
    Hello and welcome!
    If you need help with sideloading SNAP (it's as easy as falling off a bicycle), we can help you. The whole world of android apps opens up before you. Takes 25 seconds.

Enjoy your Q!!!!!!!!!!
    06-22-14 06:52 AM
    Ok Ive got 25 seconds.
    06-22-14 06:55 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=874153

Download the .bar file. Install with Chrome extension. Ready to go. Pretty simple and very functional.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    06-22-14 07:14 AM
    Glad you finally decided to post! Welcome to CB!
    06-22-14 09:01 AM
    Welcome Davantazh!
    06-22-14 09:04 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!

Filipino. 23. Q10 user.
    06-22-14 09:08 AM
    Why Q10 for weekend? What bold can do that Q10 cant?

Q10
    06-22-14 09:10 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Davantazh!
    06-22-14 10:34 AM
    Bold is faster communion beast IMO. Q10 is excellent but takes more concentration for certain tasks.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 03:40 PM
    I guess BlackBerry classic will fit to you

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 03:50 PM
    Welcome to CB! Can you give us an example of speed when using the Bold Vs the Q10? Just curious

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 03:59 PM
    Comparing the thumb action needed for the Bold and the thumb action of the Q10.

1. Less movement and concentrating when navigating with Bold tool belt. Super efficient. (all actions within 1" of each other and I can do with hardly glancing at the device) this includes selecting an app, menu item or answering a call super fast!!!
    2. "Back" button on Bold makes for a quicker action when going back is needed. (with Q10, need to swipe out of the way and reopen or swipe down to reveal the action bar then hunt for a past screen is more steps equals slower)
    3. Editing text actions are very cumbersome with Q10 ie. select, cut and paste. Bold is much quicker. Hands down.

Again, during the week I get lots of emails, texts and calls. Just seems quicker on Bold but for everything else Q10 is better. So, don't get me wrong, when the weekend comes, there's time to fool around with apps and Q10 is best. Yes, I think I will like the "Classic" just hope Sprint will carry it when it becomes available. We shall see.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 07:58 PM
    Welcome
    06-29-14 10:55 PM
    Comparing the thumb action needed for the Bold and the thumb action of the Q10.

1. Less movement and concentrating when navigating with Bold tool belt. Super efficient. (all actions within 1" of each other and I can do with hardly glancing at the device) this includes selecting an app, menu item or answering a call super fast!!!
    2. "Back" button on Bold makes for a quicker action when going back is needed. (with Q10, need to swipe out of the way and reopen or swipe down to reveal the action bar then hunt for a past screen is more steps equals slower)
    3. Editing text actions are very cumbersome with Q10 ie. select, cut and paste. Bold is much quicker. Hands down.

Again, during the week I get lots of emails, texts and calls. Just seems quicker on Bold but for everything else Q10 is better. So, don't get me wrong, when the weekend comes, there's time to fool around with apps and Q10 is best. Yes, I think I will like the "Classic" just hope Sprint will carry it when it becomes available. We shall see.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for that, I can totally see what you mean, I've never pictured it that way. I'll have to try out a bold 9900 again.

And yes, goodluck with sprint, considering they only launched the Q10, I'm hoping they also have the new classic

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 11:09 PM