Im Kind of new to the threads and I had a quick question. When you place a thread up how do u find your thread you post, cuz when i post up something and then check tomorrow my thread is somewhere lost in page 4 or 5 and have a hard time looking for it? thanx
    03-26-09 02:57 PM
    Actually I don't know... You can subscribe to a thread and it will email you if anyone else posts back. You could also save it as a favourite, or if you're on your phone, you could just leave the thread open. Other than that you'd have to go to your profile and click on the veiw all posts, it's too bad they don't have like a "watched thread" link or something.
    03-26-09 10:32 PM
    Im Kind of new to the threads and I had a quick question. When you place a thread up how do u find your thread you post, cuz when i post up something and then check tomorrow my thread is somewhere lost in page 4 or 5 and have a hard time looking for it? thanx
    The way I understand it to work is, once you post it is at the top of the list. If someone else posts it moves to the top of the list. If people continue to post and no one replies to your post it could end up on the last page.
    03-27-09 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD