Hello Guys,
    I posted early asking to see if anyone could help out with my issue at hand:
    When I sync with desktop manager....I'm not able to sync my adress book for whatever reason...I get a pop up message " unable to read data" has anyone encountered this before and if so what di you do to fix it? I have done the following:

re-installed 3 times

tried just sync adressbook without calendar

nothing has worked for me yet...can someone clue me in please
    11-05-08 05:17 PM
    This might not be the answer but did you configure your address book properly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 05:27 PM
    Hello Guys,
    I posted early asking to see if anyone could help out with my issue at hand:
    When I sync with desktop manager....I'm not able to sync my adress book for whatever reason...I get a pop up message " unable to read data" has anyone encountered this before and if so what di you do to fix it? I have done the following:

re-installed 3 times

tried just sync adressbook without calendar

nothing has worked for me yet...can someone clue me in please
    I'm not an expert and not tryin' to be a big shot... but, you might have better luck starting the thread with a more specific indentification of the problem. other than, " help" or "need help".

Also, I had your issue a while back. I forget the specifics and sorry for not posting a link. But, there already was a thread dedicated to this problem with great step-by-step help. try a forum search to get some help before starting a new thread.

Again - not tryin' to be a big shot and mean no offense. I know how frustrating it can be to have sync problems. i want to help. i think you'll get more help searching for answers that have already been given rather than trying to generate new responses - in my experience.

good luck!
    11-05-08 05:37 PM
    Which adress Book PC or Handheld? and how do you configure?

This might not be the answer but did you configure your address book properly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 05:40 PM
    PC. Using your desktop manager go to synchronize and then to the configuration tab.
    11-07-08 12:33 PM
    Thanks guys I had to Clear my adrees book and re-install, sync is working thanks
    11-07-08 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD