I just got a Pearl 8130 yesterday and am already madly in love. I think it's even scarier than my first iPod!

But I have a question that I can't find an answer to. I was trying to move around an application on the main menu so it could be on my home screen, and somehow I managed to disappear it. I don't think I deleted it (at least, I wasn't given a chance to confirm that I wanted to delete it). But I can't find it anywhere so that I can use it (and since it's Sprint's GPS navigation, I definitely want it back!)

Could anyone help me out with how I can get the application back again?

Thanks a gazillion!!!
    03-06-08 12:38 PM
    From home screen, hit menu, then choose "show all". should be there.
    03-06-08 12:39 PM
    Thanks for the quick response!

Unfortunately, that was the first thing I tried, and no, it's not there.

Waaah! I hate making things complicated!
    03-06-08 12:48 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    03-06-08 12:53 PM
    Did you accidentally move it into a folder?
    03-06-08 01:14 PM
    Sigh!

The battery pull didn't help, and I don't have any folders.

Yet when I go into advanced options and choose applications, I see Sprint Navigation.

Maybe tomorrow I'll take it to the Sprint store and see if they can figure it out.

Thank y'all for the speedy and helpful responses (and for not laughing at my silly newbieness)!
    03-06-08 02:05 PM
    Try logging into Sprints BIS web site and resending your service books.
    03-06-08 03:05 PM
    Welcome to CB elvissa!
    03-06-08 04:34 PM
    Hi, Hope this helps. I too had one "disappear" when I first got my Sprint Pearl. There was a kind of a storage folder on the icon screen that did allow icons to be placed within. I don't remember the name of this folder now, as I've deleted it and made my own "less used" icon folder. I found it by going into each icon until located. Wish I could be more help. Sprint's got a wierd folder like that though.

tom
    04-06-08 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD