All,

I'm new to this site. I have a horribly boring job and I want to watch all the free south park episodes at southparkzone.com to help pass the time. On my home pc I go to the site and click on the episode I want to watch and it just starts playing. However, on my blackberry storm when I go to the site and click on an episode it will not play it. I don't get an error message it simply doesn't do anything. What do I have to download/install to fix this. If someone can figure this out please help me I'd really appreciate it!!!

Although I've had the storm since it first came out I'm not very tech savvy so please reply with step by step instructions on what to do.

Thanks,

BM
    02-26-09 08:08 PM
    The files probably too big. Plus I don't know who your with but you're service provider would probably kill you when they see all the data you're pulling... I suggest buying an 8 gig memory card and loading southpark episodes on your phone that way .

I did that . I have the Katy Perry - I kissed a girl video (HOT!!!), Transformers Movie, and about 6 episodes of Family Guy and Southpark . And about a gigabyte of my favourite music

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 08:55 PM
    Katy Perry is hot

02-27-09 02:49 AM
    Good contribution . Lol

02-27-09 11:25 AM
    Why would my service provider care what I do with a service that I'm paying for? I shell out $30 bucks a month for unlimited internet access and that is exactly what I intend to receive. I don't believe my provider even has a say in what I do with a service that I'm paying for.
    02-27-09 04:19 PM
    I have unlimited data aswell. But I only use what I need. I'm not going to start downloading whole southpark episodes for the **** of it when I have better quality on my computer. AND it would probably be faster to move the file over to your BB instead of hoping you have good enough signal to keep the episode streaming...

That's like people who pay for unlimited text messaging and feel the need to get their moneys worth. So they sit around bugging everybody so they can get over 5000 sent a month.

02-28-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD