I just joined Saturday and I can't get enuf. This is the best site I've eva been on. I have a few ques. 1. Is there anyway 4me 2stay logged in continuously? 2. I have vzw and I want 2switch to an 8series, any advice? 3. What are the benefits of using bb im ova text or Yahoo!
    The site is user friendly and I luuuuuv it, but I beed bb 4dummies. Lol I've had a bb 4 2yrs, but I'm really jus getting n2 all of the features & ammenities. In tha past my bb ws strictly used 4emails n textn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-07 09:45 AM
    Uh english please. I can't understand most of what you just asked.
    08-06-07 10:11 AM
    Yeesh. You must have turned off SureType. Unfortunately, I speak "netteen."

1. When you log into the site, check the box that says "Remember Me." Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.

2. Look at Verizon's site and see what they offer?

3. BBM uses PIN messaging, only works with other BlackBerry users, does not cost you any SMS text messages. Y!M uses SMS text messages for each IM (or at least it used to; I use JiveTalk for my Yahoo and MSN accounts, which does not, so I could be wrong on that).
    08-06-07 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the info. I still have a 7130e and use multitap over suretype. I've named my bb "Granny" until I upgrade. Btw, when I log in on my bb I don't see a remember me option. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-07 10:10 PM
    There isn't a remember me option on the WAP forums, only the main site from a PC.
    08-07-07 12:09 AM
    Criminey. Here for 2 days and made 40 posts. Chill man.
    08-07-07 12:29 PM
    There's nothing wrong with that. Keep on going.
    08-07-07 06:09 PM
    As long as the posts are useful and contain legitimate information or questions, you are all encouraged to post as much as you see fit.
    08-07-07 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD