hey i am new to all this and its my first bb.
    yesterday i tried to upgrade to 4.5.0.52 and i must have done summit wrong because my phone aint working now. when i turn it on the red led light goes solid and a white screen comes up and a timer and stays on for about 5/6 seconds then goes off then turns back on and the whole thing starts again.

if i take my sim card out then it comes on as normal. the desktop manager does recognise my bb if my sim card is not in.

on other threads i have seen 1 that says wipe your bb clean with jl cmder but when i download it and install it wen i try and open it i always get a message saying c:\program files\jl_cmder\jl_cmder.cmd the specifies path does not exist.

i am really going mad lol. i am using desktop manager v4.6 and have bb 8320.
    08-29-08 03:18 AM
    any1???????
    i have got jlcmder to work now but it will not connect to my bb get error message
    08-29-08 04:37 AM
    I think u have to have desktop manager 4.5 for it to install properly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 05:08 AM
    This is why it is recommended to get to know your BB before trying any of these upgrades. Do a search for bricked BB. there are many of them. Maybe one of them will help.
    08-29-08 07:03 AM
    did you load the right os for your phone(doesn't sound like it) and delete the vendor.xml file prior to loading onto the phone?
    08-29-08 07:08 AM
    any1???????
    i have got jlcmder to work now but it will not connect to my bb get error message
    whats the error number

I think u have to have desktop manager 4.5 for it to install properly
    not true, 4.6 is just a newer version. Either will work. Welcome to CB Terrigno, and thanks for trying to help, but please don't guess if your not sure. The op is likely to spend the next hour and a half deleting 4.6 and installing 4.5 for nothing based on your info.
    08-29-08 07:20 AM
    here is all the info you need http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/ Gotta go to work. Good luck, I'll check on ya later.
    08-29-08 07:22 AM
    Sorry just thought it might of been a possible issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD