I am able to email myself the ringtone - but when i get the email on my blackberry with the link - i can't click on it...
    its almost like i have to copy and paste, but have NO idea how to do that!!!
    Also, i click on the "browser" icon to go on the internet - but an email screen keeps coming up... how am i able to just go to a website???

any help would be greatly appreciated!
    08-19-08 05:45 PM
    08-19-08 05:46 PM
    I've had the same situation as you with the email screen. If I recall correctly, I couldn't even get the "goto" option on the menu. Last time I got it, I clicked "close" from the menu. After that, I was able to get the "goto" option. You can then enter something like google or whatever you like to set as your home screen.
    08-19-08 05:51 PM
    i don't know what you mean by data plan?
    I read this blackberry 101 and followed all the instructions... but i can't click on the link... it says to copy and paste - but doesn't tell you how to actually do that on the blackberry
    08-19-08 05:51 PM
    i don't know what you mean by data plan?
    I read this blackberry 101 and followed all the instructions... but i can't click on the link... it says to copy and paste - but doesn't tell you how to actually do that on the blackberry
    Data plan is the $29.99/month internet thing you had to sign up for when you got your blackberry. I'm sure you have one, since you can't get a blackberry from Verizon without it. The link you have in email should be a hyperlink. Where did you get the ringtone from?
    08-19-08 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD