I just got a blackberr curve 8330, and i have no clue how to do anything on it! I'm trying to get the bb messenger to work, and it told me i had to download it, so i tried to download it, and it said i needed desktop setup, then i tried that then it said it needed to install my usb driver, i have no clue what to do. What are the exact steps i have to go through to get bb messenger to work??? Please help i am soooo lost!

Thanks!
    02-05-09 12:33 AM
    Hello, Amanda. I can see one of your other posts in here, and there are folks giving you links to figure out how to get your device set up. If you go to there, it should explain how to set it up.

First, take a deep breath, and relax a little. This will help you most of all. I'm going to check out some things and be back in a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 01:40 AM
    Ok Amanda...Have you used smart phones earlier ? would u have a hang of setting up things through them ? If not ...go back to where u got it from and ask an authorised service guy to help you out with it ... dont take a chance and screw up ur new phone !
    02-05-09 06:26 AM
    Please take 10 minutes and go through the manaual that came with the 8330, then go through the Blackberry 101 Lecture Series on the "Newbies" menu on this site. Once you get comfortable, you'll love this device....

And if something comes up, just post your question to the Curve 83xx forum. Lots of cool, knowledgeable people here to help...
    02-05-09 07:01 AM
    I just got a blackberr curve 8330, and i have no clue how to do anything on it! I'm trying to get the bb messenger to work, and it told me i had to download it, so i tried to download it, and it said i needed desktop setup, then i tried that then it said it needed to install my usb driver, i have no clue what to do. What are the exact steps i have to go through to get bb messenger to work??? Please help i am soooo lost!

Thanks!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    be sure to check the whole newbie section on the top right section of (cb)
    tons of info
    welcome !!!!!!!
    02-19-09 09:55 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    be sure to check the whole newbie section on the top right section of (cb)
    tons of info
    welcome !!!!!!!
    This is going to help out a lot.

Welcome to the wonderful world of BB...once you figure out how to use this thing you are going to wonder how you got around without it!

welcome to the forum...
    02-20-09 12:28 AM
    I don't see where she answered back on this old post. I lost track of it that morning and wasn't able to help that morning. If she sees this post, I apologize for the lapse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD