Hello everyone

My name is Sara lol and I am officially addicted to my Blackberry.

It was a friend of mine who influenced me. I saw her having this rather nifty gadget with a (then) confusing keyboard and I just thought "how the **** do you type things without getting confused. It looks complicated."

She assured me that I'd get used to it so the next day, I could not wait any longer, I went into Orange and bought myself a Blackberry Curve 8320 (the Storm was released on Vodaphone 2 days later but not that I wanted it).

Well I've been molesting my Blackberry since then.
    I realised that it s a very useful device to me, especially when it comes to emails as I have about 7.

I have been influencing people into getting a Blackberry.

Ooo btw, I study Graphic Design

I am suppose to be writing my essay now but here I am surfing Crackberry ahahaha!

p.s. - does anyone know if I can purchase themes from Crackberry from the UK?
    11-30-08 06:42 PM
    Welcome, fellow crackhead. Enjoy the Black

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 06:46 PM
    hello sara, welcome to crack. Enjoy your stay. Btw, r u chelsea fans or arsenal fans? just wondering
    12-01-08 05:05 AM
    hi sara welcome to the crackberry lifestyle...im a newbie also i havent event seen one played with before, i will be an official bb user when i get my storm today.
    12-01-08 05:23 AM
    12-01-08 07:12 AM
    hello Sara lol
    welcome to the crackberry nation and i do believe you can get themes right through cb
    12-01-08 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD