Hey I just wanted to get added to the ether here. I got my 8330 about 6 months ago or earlier, and now can't seem to understand how I lived without it. Now I am interested in building community with IT profs for blackberry as part of my business, but I especially am interested in keeping up with the latest info. I almost got an iphone but att is a no go for me. I know they are all monopolies... Anyway ... Hello World!

ps. now I need the HOWTO on free internet tether for verizon on the 8330. I was in a hotel (sheraton) that wanted $11/day for internet access! Free wi-fi/internet is where it's at- and I already pay for internet for the phone itself. by the way- why no wifi for the blackberry?
    05-16-09 01:56 AM
    hello,

It's nice to have you here in this forum. Welcome to crackberry. I hope you will enjoy your stay!

Cheers!
    05-16-09 03:08 AM
    Hey, hackberry! Welcome to CB!

To answer your question as to why your BB doesn't have WiFi, it's a simple, one-worded answer: Verizon. They'd much rather you use their network.
    05-16-09 03:19 AM
    There is a RUMOR going around that VZW is going to be launching a BB with WiFi called the Atlas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 03:32 AM
    Now I am interested in building community with IT profs for blackberry as part of my business,
    BES admin here. If you don't know about it check out Port3101.org : Your BES Connection - Powered by vBulletin it's a BES fourm
    05-16-09 03:41 AM
    Welcome!!!
    05-16-09 09:17 AM
    Went from a World edition to a Storm and now the proud owner of a Curve. Now this is just my personal opinion but without a doubt the best BB I've had so far is the Curve and sadly the worst ever was the Storm. There was so much hype but it just didn't cut it.
    05-19-09 07:50 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    05-19-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD