HI people, new user here found this forum from a guy on another forum I use.

39 Year old Male, always been a Nokia user and just gone for my first Blackberry (8900). What can I say, I am literally blown away. This is a amazing piece of technology it really is. I know it is only a phone but, it really has opened my eyes on what is out there.

Love the BB Messenger although I don't know many people with BlackBerries. Also think having e-mail with me all the time is fantastic.

Anyhow. Just stopped by to say hi. Very pleased with my new toy.

Just have to slowly learn to type better on the keyboard now.
    10-10-09 05:11 PM
    Hello mate,

Pretty much in the same shoes...althouhg i'm still trying to get mine unlocked.

Hope I enjoy mine as much as your'e enjoying yours.

Regards
    10-10-09 07:09 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry Nation!! Glad to hear you're enjoying your 'Berry They are very addicting. If you're looking for new BBM friends, feel free to add me. My barcode and PIN are in my profile.
    10-10-09 07:17 PM
    lovely jubly and all that nwwded a place to make my first post and this deemed moat suitable
    10-13-09 03:26 AM
    yeah i said moat. foool
    10-13-09 03:27 AM
    Welcome to crackberry and congrats on joing the BB club. It's going to be a refreshing change to have a phone that just works so effortlessly.
    10-13-09 05:14 AM
    Welcome to the forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 06:28 AM
    Congrats on your first BB and welcome to Crackberry

Here's a link to free OTA apps you can download from your BB browser...

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    10-13-09 07:02 AM
    Thanks people,

JANCy10

which or those apps are worth having though. I have Viigo which is good, google maps, facebook and thats it I think.
    10-13-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD