Hi Seb, Welcome to CB!

To Condor3 you need the. 02 mobileweb APN settings to get it to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 11:07 AM
    cheers mate. Just downloading it now. The normal browser is getting to me as it allow me to download the facebook app grrr
    03-13-08 01:21 PM
    cheers mate. Just downloading it now. The normal browser is getting to me as it allow me to download the facebook app grrr
    Now the bad news... You can't D/L from Opera Mini.
    03-13-08 01:23 PM
    Oooooh. That's gonna hit hard!

It invokes the BB Browser to download.
    03-13-08 04:31 PM
    But the new browser will be so much better so that will solve issues.

Opera is good but there are pro's and con's.....
    03-13-08 05:07 PM
    Seb, having the same probs with facebook on tmobile uk, it appears that the browser is rendering the mobile.blackberry.com site as a pc would and not how a mobile device should, so no link on there, I also get the axloader.cab error when trying to download via email
    03-13-08 05:15 PM
    Hmm... Is there not a DM download for it guys?

03-13-08 07:12 PM
    ah the UK i love that show top gear i want a gt3 now haha
    03-14-08 02:20 AM
    Hi Seb, Welcome to CB!

To Condor3 you need the. 02 mobileweb APN settings to get it to work.

Hazysky, Adlen, et al -

Opera Mini 4 is proving to be a nightmare for me just now. I've been battling to install it on my 8310 for over two days. I've successfully installed it from my PC via Desktop Manager but can't get it to complete its install on the 8310. Each attempt is the same: progress bar hits around 75%, stops and I get the 'Failed to connect error'.

I've deleted and re-installed OM twice. I've tried changing the APN settings, both to voicemail.com and an O2 address supplied by someone in these forums - all without success. I've even e-mailed O2 asking for the UK settings with no reply as yet.

So, unless any kind Brit on O2 can tell me exactly what settings work on their 8310 I may be foregoing the joys of OM for some time to come.

Other than that, the phone's great!

Some time later....

Well, that was the case but I now have the proper UK APN setting for my O2 8310 and Opera Mini is fully installed and working. Now the BB is totally wonderful.

Does paranoia come with Crackberry addiction?
    Last edited by condor3; 03-16-08 at 08:31 PM. Reason: New information received
    03-14-08 05:02 PM
    ah the UK i love that show top gear i want a gt3 now haha
    lol, just watching the guys now doing a - would you believe - garden makeover for a TV charity show. Clarkson has been demonstrating how to get rid of weeds with a 12-bore shotgun!
    03-14-08 05:10 PM
    Welcome to the world the bb. Welcome to crackberry. You are now part of a worldwide cult, I mean you are now the proud owner of one of the best pieces of technology to ever to be produced.
    03-14-08 06:37 PM
    glad to have you here! :]
    03-15-08 02:49 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD