Just got my new Blackberry today!!! A white 8520 from T-Mobile. I am trying to figure everything out. lol. One question. How long does it take for Gmail to start working? I set up my email and I haven't started receiving them yet. Thanks!
    08-18-10 07:45 PM
    It should only take about 20 minutes
    08-18-10 09:14 PM
    It's been a few hours and still not getting my gmail I am getting email from my other email account but not gmail.
    08-18-10 09:17 PM
    Ok, lets, delete the account and then add it back. Do you know how to do that? Go to the email setup icon, probably in the Setup Folder, Sign on, then select the gmail account, press the BB button and select delete. Then press the BB button again and select Add account and go thru adding the gmail account again. This may get it working. May SURE you have the correct password.
    08-19-10 08:36 AM
    Hey SCBB,

mikerc3 from SC here, just wanted to say welcome. You will find a ton of very useful info in these forums. If you have any questions, most crackberries are willing to lend a hand, as you can see from pkcable.
    08-22-10 07:03 PM
    PM or email me if you need any more help, be glad to walk you through the process.
    08-23-10 09:16 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Lots of help to be found around here if you need anything. Enjoy.
    08-23-10 11:21 AM
    Hi, welcome to the CrackBerry forums and the world of BlackBerry.
    09-03-10 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD