Im a newbie to actually communicating here, because I have been lurking off and on for quite some time, so officially I'd like to say HELLO! With that aside I need help, Im overwhelmed with life and having it exaggerated by the dilemma of having an unreliability BlackBerry and buying a new.

Im not going to go into detail to what is going on in my personal life yet in summary Im the youngest of my immediate family and they are all individually having health issues, as a result its essential I have a phone that is reliable. The issue that had arisen with my previous Curve 8530 was the constant resetting, due to what I have assumed was the battery not being secured and also another issue with this phone was the MicroSD card no longer being accessible, and I have no idea how that occurred. With these issues I had to reactivate another older phone I have, a Curve 8330 which is dreadful. But dont get me wrong it works fine because I took care of it but it isnt realistic for the long term.

So right now with all that I am juggling I need to get a new phone, and usually this is no problem, but my carrier is Verizon. If I were to simply upgrade to a new device through Verizon I gain data restrictions, which is worrying because the way my life is right now and what Im coping with I use data regularly because of emails. I dont want to forfeit my current data plan. At this moment I am researching unlocked phone options which is brand new to me, and Im out of my element, overwhelmed by current life issues, consequently I am unfortunately making a lot of mistakes, expensive ones, I need this forums help.

Where do I need to direct my questions involving; Verizon, and shopping for Unlocked BB phones? Im not as familiar with this forum as I used to be, sorry.
    09-30-12 04:30 PM
    How about just buying a used one off ebay then you don't have to change anything with new contracts and such, you can just swap sims and keep going.
    Denee likes this.
    09-30-12 05:10 PM
    How about just buying a used one off ebay then you don't have to change anything with new contracts and such, you can just swap sims and keep going.
    I will look into this, my search for a phone is still on going, but Ive made the mistake of buying a phone from Amazon that isn't available on Verizon's network, and its too late to cancel it, so I will simply return it.
    Last edited by Denee; 09-30-12 at 07:56 PM.
    09-30-12 06:28 PM
    Check the Marketeplace on here---
    forums.crackberry.com/f14
    A member has Verizon 9650's - An upgrade from your 8330 and at a reasonable price - (2) devices for 200 - youd have a backup for future
    10-01-12 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD