Hello!!!! My wife and I each just bought a Curve over the weekend. I am loving it so far.

My question is this: Is there a way to have new email items in descending order, meaning that new items are at the bottom of the page rather than the top? My wife keeps her regular email inbox that way (sort of strange, I know), and she would like it that way on her BlackBerry as well. I have searched online and in these forums and have not found an answer.....
    11-24-08 06:12 PM

I also have the 8330. I checked, but can not locate any settings to make that change. Maybe one of our other resident addicts knows of a trick to make that work.
    11-24-08 06:27 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    I too have the 8330, but I don't know how to do that either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 08:28 PM
    Welcome!

8330 here as well and I also do not know. I looked through all the email settings I could find and came up with nothing. Sorry.

11-24-08 08:46 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-24-08 09:16 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    11-24-08 10:18 PM
    Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way to re-order the messages on the Blackberry. I've done several searches in the past few days in other forums and on Google. It would be nice to sort by descending/ascending date, sender or subject.....oh, well....maybe a project for an enterprising coder?????

Welcome to CB! I also have a Curve and I love all other aspects of it!!!!!
    11-24-08 11:26 PM
    Welcome aboard!

11-24-08 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD