Hi my name is Jorge (George), I'm an architect project manager (PMI-PBA, PMP) living in Lima and I am very happy to be the owner of a new BlackBerry keyone. I'm writing this post using the microphone and this is functionality I've discovered with my new phone. This is my second BlackBerry, my first one I used it more than 6 years ago when I lived in Madrid- Spain. I would like to use Blackberry Messenger and chat with people using this platform, my personalized ID is "lamadrid". I want to say thank you and congratulations to Blackberry projects team and product team and I want to say I am very happy to come back to BlackBerry after using iPhone, Huawei, Nokia and LG. Cheers!
    Rico4you and valer466 like this.
    07-15-18 02:21 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums. I hope you enjoy your KEYone as much as I have been enjoying mine. There is lots of helpful info in the forums. @Rico4you maybe you can help him find an interesting BBM group, being as you also have Madrid connections.
    jorgelamadrid and Rico4you like this.
    07-16-18 02:07 AM
    Hello to both

No problems in chatting! @Sigwif

Will send a connect request on BBM.

Welcome to the CrackBerry forums. I hope you enjoy your KEYone as much as I have been enjoying mine. There is lots of helpful info in the forums. @Rico4you maybe you can help him find an interesting BBM group, being as you also have Madrid connections.
    07-16-18 03:07 PM
    Hello Jorge and welcome to CrackBerry, enjoy the forums.
    07-16-18 09:23 PM