I'm Sarah, been a BlackBerry user for about 10 years - started with the Torch in red and loved it! Still have it and it kinda still works, switched to the Z10, and then the Priv and in January I got myself the KEYᵒⁿᵉ!

I live in the heart of cottage country Ontario where I'm literally surrounded by iPhones and Samsungs - people ask what kind of phone I have - I tell them "it's a BlackBerry" and they usually say "they still make those?!?"

Anywho, I've been bopping around the forums a lot the last couple of days trying to figure out the SIM contact issue I'm having (I tried to post a rather long explanation of the runaround I'm getting from Bell and Google but it said a moderator had to approve the post first?) And just thought I'd pop in here and introduce myself properly.

Hello!
    Sigewif likes this.
    03-04-18 03:23 PM
    Hello and welcome to cb!
    03-04-18 06:58 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    03-05-18 12:00 PM
    Welcome! I'm in Windsor and I get the same thing.

I love having my KEYone visible in meetings and getting the looks from people curious about BlackBerry's. Great conversation starter!
    Sigewif likes this.
    03-05-18 02:16 PM
    I'm Sarah, been a BlackBerry user for about 10 years - started with the Torch in red and loved it! Still have it and it kinda still works, switched to the Z10, and then the Priv and in January I got myself the KEYᵒⁿᵉ!

I live in the heart of cottage country Ontario where I'm literally surrounded by iPhones and Samsungs - people ask what kind of phone I have - I tell them "it's a BlackBerry" and they usually say "they still make those?!?"

Anywho, I've been bopping around the forums a lot the last couple of days trying to figure out the SIM contact issue I'm having (I tried to post a rather long explanation of the runaround I'm getting from Bell and Google but it said a moderator had to approve the post first?) And just thought I'd pop in here and introduce myself properly.

Hello!
    Hello and welcome to CrackBerry! I have a KEYone too, love it. It is the silver edition. I saw "Muskoka" and had to mention that it is one of my favorite places on earth, but I haven't been there for years. I live in Oregon.
    Enjoy the forums.
    PS: I know of at least one CB member who vacations in Muskoka. I am sure there are more.
    03-05-18 02:43 PM
    Hello and welcome to CrackBerry! I have a KEYone too, love it. It is the silver edition. I saw "Muskoka" and had to mention that it is one of my favorite places on earth, but I haven't been there for years. I live in Oregon.
    Enjoy the forums.
    PS: I know of at least one CB member who vacations in Muskoka. I am sure there are more.
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I also consider myself incredibly lucky to call this area home for all my life, I couldn't live anywhere else!
    eiruvrav and Sigewif like this.
    03-05-18 06:35 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and glad to have you aboard.
    03-12-18 02:50 PM
    Hi, welcome
    03-12-18 02:52 PM
    Greetings from far northern Ontario!
    03-12-18 04:27 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I also consider myself incredibly lucky to call this area home for all my life, I couldn't live anywhere else!
    I have family that vacation in Muskoka. I do hope you join us in the KEYᵒⁿᵉ photo thread and post some photos of the region. It is so beautiful. The photo thread for KEYone photos is one of the stickies (Pinned threads) in the KEYᵒⁿᵉ section.
    03-13-18 12:38 AM