ive been with tmobile since 2005 when i had the sidekick 2. ive had the sidekick 3 and the sidekick lx currently. im ready to leave the sidekick family and join the blackberry family. i ordered my 8900 and will receive it in the next few days. i have been reading many threads and look forward to using the device. i cant wait!

thanks for reading.

sam
    03-11-09 10:03 PM
    Hi, I just got my first BB on monday and I love CB the people here are great and very helpful...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:35 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

03-11-09 11:10 PM
    Thanks! i cant wait until my 8900 arrives... hurry, ups man.
    03-11-09 11:52 PM
    ive been with tmobile since 2005 when i had the sidekick 2. ive had the sidekick 3 and the sidekick lx currently. im ready to leave the sidekick family and join the blackberry family. i ordered my 8900 and will receive it in the next few days. i have been reading many threads and look forward to using the device. i cant wait!

thanks for reading.

sam
    I just got my frist bb today getting addict fast

03-14-09 03:14 PM
    Hey there. Welcome to CB.
    03-14-09 03:15 PM
    8900... Sweet. You are gonna luv your new BB!

Welcome to Crackberry!

If you haven't already, you might wanna check out the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

To get to CB from anywhere, go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    03-14-09 03:36 PM
    Welcome everyone. You have just bought yourself into some major addiction.
    Have fun.

03-14-09 04:04 PM
    Welcome everyone. You have just bought yourself into some major addiction.
    Have fun.

Hey Gold Coast Australia. Heard about the oil spill. That's horrible news. I spent a year down there some time back. Hope the clean up is effective.
    03-14-09 04:07 PM
    welcome to the club dragonsamus. you will become an addict as the rest of us.
    03-14-09 04:08 PM
    welcome to the CB family....ask anything. our genius' can help you....I just love to post what I'm doing and cruise to see whats new. try to keep my baby (BB) up to date and cutting edge.
    welcome to the fresh fruits of addiction known as crackberry!
    03-14-09 04:11 PM
    Welcome to the CB nation

Great to hear your jumping over to the blackberry family and im sure your going to love the 8900. Make sure you read up on the lecture series which has tons of great info. If you have questions feel free to PM me anytime.
    03-14-09 04:16 PM
    Thanks everyone! I've been using this thing nonstop since I received it. I'm loving everything so far.

03-15-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD