Hey guys!

My name is Bianca and I used to have the Blackberry KEYone. I just saw this forum by accident and thought that this is a really cool place for enthusiasts of bb-phones. I hope we can enjoy a lot of great talks and share opinions about everything bb-phone related!

Are there any people out there that have a collection of a couple of blackberry phones ? or is there a thread linked to that topic?

I am currently looking for a new blackberry, i hope this forum can help me with my decision!
    09-09-20 12:00 PM
    Hello Bianca and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and post often.
    09-09-20 05:51 PM
    Hey guys!

My name is Bianca and I used to have the Blackberry KEYone. I just saw this forum by accident and thought that this is a really cool place for enthusiasts of bb-phones. I hope we can enjoy a lot of great talks and share opinions about everything bb-phone related!

Are there any people out there that have a collection of a couple of blackberry phones ? or is there a thread linked to that topic?

I am currently looking for a new blackberry, i hope this forum can help me with my decision!
    Hi Bianca,

Welcome to CB forum. To answer your question....there will be in 2021 a new BB smartphone. Details are still not public...it will be running Android.

Since you are new to BB maybe you missed the good old true BB...the one using BB OS and BB10, like the Passport.

There is for your information also a German forum BBbase is the name.

Have fun and see you around

Grüße aus Fraggn...
    09-11-20 12:17 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!!! Post early and post often......
    09-11-20 01:31 PM
    Hi Bianca,

Welcome to CrackBerry Forum.
    09-29-20 04:00 AM
    Hi from Frankfurt!

Concerning Collection of Blackberries there is an ongoing existing thread:

/general-blackberry-news-discussion-rumors-f2/honorary-carjackd-blackberry-crackberry-collectors-corner-1100980/
    10-04-20 11:01 AM