Hello All!
    I've been looking at 'berrys for a year or so and with the release of the Storm, i'll finally be a BB user very soon!!
    I've been lurking around the forums for a few days trying to figure out the best way to purchase...my store will only have 10 on a first-come, first-serve basis (i'm in CT) YIKES. I'll probably stick to ordering it.

So Hello and looking forward to help from everyone once I have device in hand
    11-18-08 03:15 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-18-08 03:37 PM
    Hello All!
    I've been looking at 'berrys for a year or so and with the release of the Storm, i'll finally be a BB user very soon!!
    I've been lurking around the forums for a few days trying to figure out the best way to purchase...my store will only have 10 on a first-come, first-serve basis (i'm in CT) YIKES. I'll probably stick to ordering it.

So Hello and looking forward to help from everyone once I have device in hand
    Welcome! So tell us what pushed you to finally making the leap to the BB? Is it only because of the Storm? What especially impresses you about it? What have you been using for a cell for all these years? OK, so you said you've never had a BB, have you ever had a iPhone?
    Did I say, Welcome?
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    BB's rule and you are in for a treat!

I've had them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, all kinds of different cells, by different manufactuers and pretty much always with AT&T. Everytime I got rid of a BB I was sorry and kept going back. I am back again, this time with the BOLD and ain't leavin again! I still have two Curves, one as a added line, one not connected at this time and a iPhone not connected. I never loved the iPhone, great Internet, but that's all but I tried to love it. I will be opening a VZ account now, just so I can get the Storm too. I already did the pre-approval thing and the gal call me today to tell me she will be holding it for early Friday AM pick-up. We ARE addicted people. Remember, you've been warned!

Does anyone know if the Storm will ever be available to the AT&T network? Ahhh heck, it'll be too late anyway since I will have a VZ account by then.
    Last edited by TheMilkyWay; 11-18-08 at 05:31 PM.
    11-18-08 05:27 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 05:49 PM
    Hello back, and welcome to CB!
    11-18-08 08:02 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!

~JEF~
    11-21-08 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD