Hi all, new to these forums. I got my Storm in December '08 and just two days ago it got wet under the display glass I have it buried in rice for now as suggested here. It doesn't appear battery was affected nor did the water damage symbol appear. It's got a watery-looking smear that is visible with white backgrounds such as texting. Hopefully it'll go away in a few days.
    02-28-09 03:45 PM
    And hello to you too. Sorry to hear that happened to your berry. Hopefully it turns out okay.
    02-28-09 04:28 PM
    I just wanted to give you an update on my Storm. I'm sooo grateful I found these forums and took the advice of burying my Storm in rice for 3 or 4 days after it got wet with water. The wet blotch under the glass is completely gone! It looks brand new again because I'm a little OCD when it comes to keeping my things in mint condition and I do everything I can to keep things from being scratched or dropped. Hence, when I got water on my Storm I was totally devastated lol. Hopefully there won't be any problems with it down the road as far as corrosion goes. Thanks to those informative posters!
    03-02-09 11:13 AM
    Glad to hear your BB is ok. Not only is rice Yummy Its saves BB
    03-02-09 11:21 AM
    welcome to cb!
    03-03-09 09:33 AM
    Thanks! I'm ecstatic over this site! It's the BEST!
    03-03-09 10:39 AM