Hi all, my name is Tommy and I'm a BB addict!

I just picked up a curve about a week ago and I can't put it down. Best purchase I've made in a long time. I stumbled upon this site when searching for applications to use on the curve and I'm thankful for all of your input. Great stuff!

I do have one question and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum, if not, I apologize.

Is there a way to get the Google Search application to use Opera Mini by default? It seems as though it's still using the standard browser.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to learning all there is about my BB.
    09-01-08 01:00 AM
    Hello and welcome to the crack! I dont think its possible for the google app to use Opera Mini by default.
    09-01-08 01:02 AM
    Hi all, my name is Tommy and I'm a BB addict!

I just picked up a curve about a week ago and I can't put it down. Best purchase I've made in a long time. I stumbled upon this site when searching for applications to use on the curve and I'm thankful for all of your input. Great stuff!

I do have one question and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum, if not, I apologize.

Is there a way to get the Google Search application to use Opera Mini by default? It seems as though it's still using the standard browser.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to learning all there is about my BB.
    Welcome to CB! You cannot make Opera Mini your default broswer.
    09-01-08 01:03 AM
    Welcome to CB dude. Check out BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com for more answers and questions you might have.
    09-01-08 01:08 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    09-01-08 07:05 AM
    Welcome to the CB family.
    09-01-08 07:10 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    09-01-08 08:37 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-01-08 07:58 PM
    Hello and welcome!
    09-01-08 08:25 PM
    Welcome to CB!