Hey Yall! I've been lurking on the boards for a few weeks now and I just got my new Bold 9700...I'm in love!! This is my first smartphone so I almost feel like the phone is smarter than me since I was using a prior dumbphone...LOL! I know it's just a learning curve and soon it will all be natural. The search feature has been my best friend by far and I've been setting up everything w/very little issue thanks to you guys. I learned a lot from BB 101 too. This site is a wonderful source of shared knowledge among it's members. Glad I joined the gang at Crackberry! Well I'm off to setup some more stuff on my phone...boy is this gonna be a serious addiction!!
    04-18-10 10:50 PM
    Welcome neighbor, seems to be a great group that their cells are as important to them as our guns, gals and whiskey is to us.
    04-18-10 11:19 PM
    KSassy

Welcome and enjoy.... I think one can learn just about anything about Berrys on this site.

Enjoy the site and best of luck
    04-19-10 07:40 AM
    Sounds like this could be a group i would like to join.
    04-24-10 04:07 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD