Hello. I'm KingPockets. I'm from the United States. I used to be a Blackberry user with the Blackberry Pearl 8120 but transitioned to iPhone, then Android. I'm here because I would like to transition back to the Blackberry community with the Blackberry Torch 9810. I'm still currently an Android user however.

Anyhow, it's nice to meet you all!
    03-18-13 09:31 AM
    Welcome. You really should be looking at the new Z10.
    I am totally blown away by this phone!!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:40 AM
    I would have to agree. Although the 9810 is a great phone it doesn't compare to the new BB10 Os and the Zed10.

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    03-18-13 09:43 AM
    Welcome back to CrackBerry nation. You should definitely consider BlackBerry Z10 and you'll love it even more than the Torch 9810 =).

Or just keep all of them since you have lots of pockets to put them in aka KingPockets =)

Hello. I'm KingPockets. I'm from the United States. I used to be a Blackberry user with the Blackberry Pearl 8120 but transitioned to iPhone, then Android. I'm here because I would like to transition back to the Blackberry community with the Blackberry Torch 9810. I'm still currently an Android user however.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:47 AM
    Thank you all for the welcome!

I've heard good reviews about BB10 OS and the Zed 10 but I prefer a phone with a qwerty keyboard + touchscreen. I'm also on a budget and cannot afford to purchase a Zed 10.

I like the Blackberry Torch 9810 because it has the touchscreen and the qwerty keyboard. Plus its price will most likely be affordable for me if I buy it from someone who upgraded to the Zed 10
    03-18-13 02:31 PM
    Welcome back. You certainly picked a great BlackBerry device to come back on. I loved the 9810. But love the Z10 even more. You should really check that one out.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 02:35 PM
    welcome back, check the Q10 out, it is probably something for you.
    03-18-13 02:37 PM
    welcome back, check the Q10 out, it is probably something for you.
    Thanks! The Q10 seems to meet my requirements except budget-wise. I'm still more interested in the torch 9810 at the moment. I may get a Q10 later on when its price goes down or if Blackberry releases a budget-friendly BB10 device.
    03-18-13 03:09 PM

Well, the 9810 is a great device, but it has a few of those "old blackberry" problems and is limited in certain aspects. No video calling for instance, etc. Z10 broke through all this when it released. Created a new identify for BBRY. I read that you preferred a Q10, but i'd still suggest you to give the Z10 a try. I have always been a fan of the physical keyboard, and I still have my 9900 which I believe has the best typing experience. That said, I tried using a friend's dev alpha B for a week, and I have to be honest with you, I never thought id fall in love with a touch screen keyboard. It was just amazing. Kevin was totally right. Initially, I was also planning to wait for the Q10, but now I think i've changed my mind. If you can get a hold of a device from a friend or relative, give it a try, you might just end up loving it like I did

Edit : Just a personal opinion, give it a try if you can
    03-18-13 03:25 PM
    With the Z10, I fear that BB10 may get me too addicted to my cell phone just like it did with my all touchscreen iPhone and Android.

The reason why I like Blackberry when I was using the Pearl 8120 because it's viewed more as a business phone than a multimedia device. However, I only used it for talk and text because I didn't have a data plan. The iPhone and Android just distracted me most of the time with its number of apps and touchscreen interface. I'm using T-Mobile and the iPhone during the time when I was using it, didn't have 3G on T-Mobile which kinda explains why I'm currently an Android user. I already have a Windows 8 tablet so I would rather not have a Windows Phone.

I just want to enjoy using a smartphone but not enjoy it to a point where I can't stop using it like the iPhone and Android did. However, you (Vithulan) are right. I won't know unless I give the phone a try
    Vithulan L Nathan likes this.
    03-18-13 04:26 PM
    03-18-13 06:14 PM
    Welcome to the NEW CrackBerry.com
    03-18-13 08:04 PM