Hello Crackberry,

While I do not own a BB phone (I have the Nexus 5), this site helped me get my dad into BB10 with a Q10. He had an old Bold that was not working out for him anymore and he needed a new one. He is a fan of physical keyboards and he is really happy with his Q10.

I knew about BB10 being launched, but I wouldn't have known about the great features it has if it weren't for Crackberry.

Thanks.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-09-14 07:04 AM
    Welcome! Glad we could give you info!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-09-14 07:12 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    As part of Mobile Nations, everyone is welcome. There are numerous Android users here, and our sister site is Android Central which you night enjoy too.

Hopefully we can still offer more help & tips for you and your dad, and maybe you'll teach us something too.
    See you in the Forums!
    04-09-14 07:14 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, you will have to direct your dad to our fine site so he too will be informed or helped with anything he may need to know.
    04-09-14 07:21 AM
    Welcome and your dad made a great choice! With your help of course!
    04-09-14 07:43 AM
    My dad isn't exactly a forum's person. When in comes to tech in our family, I am the one who makes most decision. I always keep an open mind to all available platforms and do my research when buying something.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    04-09-14 09:49 AM
    Welcome!
    Good to have you here.

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    04-09-14 09:52 AM
    Thanks for the welcome. I consider myself a "techy" person (I work as a programmer), but really became passionate about mobile in the last 2 years or so. I like to talk to people about tech and while I like (and own) an Android phone (Nexus 5), I am not blind to the advantages of other modern platforms.

I also consider that there is no best phone out there, just the best for you. Whatever that phone is, it doesn't matter and we shouldn't be judged on that.
    04-09-14 11:03 AM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry nation pal

I gotta say I fully agree with you, I'm very satisfied with my BlackBerry Z10 and I'm always happy to guide my friends through BlackBerry 10 and explain its advantages and why I like it, but I never tell that it's the best platform under the Sun. It always depends on what the person needs and likes, to each their own.

Posted via CB10
    Soulstream likes this.
    04-09-14 11:10 AM
    Welcome Soulstream to the CrackBerry Nation! We need more folks like you and less haters on our forum. Your opinions and contributions are always welcome!

PROUD to be the 1%! Z10 on T-Mobile, 32 GB PlayBook - Posted via CrackBerry 10
    04-09-14 11:18 AM
    Welcome! I help my Dad with his BB also, plus I recently got my Mom in to a Z10 and she loves it. Of course I AM a BB user myself having a Z30, but I had BBs going back to the 7290 days (that's pretty old school for most, although not quite the 850/950 beginnings)
    04-09-14 11:26 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! There is a lot of very helpful people here.
    04-13-14 04:56 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! There is a lot of very helpful people here.
    And an equal amount of nutty freaks to keep you entertained.

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    04-13-14 05:04 PM
    Welcome to the forums! Have a good time!!
    04-14-14 10:42 AM