Hello everyone!! Love the board, lots of useful info on here.

I've had my 8320, my first but not last BB, for a couple months now. Just started getting used to it and really trying to explore all it can do. I have a question that I'm sure has a simple answer, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

You know how some mobile websites put numbers next to links, so that you can just hit the number and go to that link. How do I configure my Curve 8320 to recognize and use those links?? Whenever I get to a page like that, I try pressing the number on my phone, but it doesn't do anything. I make sure that Num lock is on, but still nothing. I've tried in both the standard browser and Opera mini. Is there a setting somewhere that I should change? Is this phone even capable of this functionality?

Thanks in advance, and once again love the board.
    09-13-08 10:28 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com

I'm trying to understand the request. Are you referring to just hitting a number on your device (hitting #3) and then the device selects the link or scroll to the number and click it?

09-13-08 01:16 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com

I'm trying to understand the request. Are you referring to just hitting a number on your device (hitting #3) and then the device selects the link or scroll to the number and click it?

I would like to hit a number on my device, and have the device select the link.

I currently have to manually scroll to the link and click it with the trackball.
    09-13-08 02:13 PM
    Can you hit the bb button and scroll to get link and do it that way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 03:20 PM
    Can you hit the bb button and scroll to get link and do it that way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The whole point is that I don't want to scroll down and click the link. I would like to be able to follow the link by clicking the number on my phone.
    09-15-08 11:28 AM
    welcome to crackberry
    09-15-08 11:30 AM
    welcome to crackberry..
    09-15-08 11:51 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-15-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD