Where do I begin? Years ago, a friend of mine had an early model blackberry. I had a flipphone which required "cycling" thru numbers to text. I purchased a blackberry bold and was hooked! I had one with a trackball and later one with the TouchPad square. the iPhone and android came along but I was still happy with my 9930. I later bought a blackberry passport which I liked very much. However, my company started using a couple of android apps which I couldn't get to run on my passport, even with installing the Google play store via Cobalt's excellent engineering skills. I suffered thru various Samsung notes and galaxies , always aching for another physical keyboard. a couple weeks ago I purchased a blackberry classic. I thought maybe with patching some apps I could get them to work...nope...so...I bought a Keyone a couple of days ago. it's a nice phone, but I like the classics ergonomics better. when I'm not at work I can switch out the Sim card and voila! I can run my classic. I must say though that as I spend more time with my Keyone, I may just keep the classic for special occasions. kind of like taking a convertible out on a nice sunny day.
    09-18-17 12:30 AM
    I like the convertible analogy.

I am also new to the forum, but I'd still like to welcome you.
    09-18-17 07:50 AM
    Welcome. I appreciate the convertible analogy also. I am a former neighbor too, coming from Naperville. Nowadays I call Albuquerque my home! It's convertible weather pretty much every day out here!
    09-18-17 08:06 AM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry and enjoy our great community.
    09-20-17 04:36 PM
    Warm Welcome To Crackberry @brian barnett44 !

Awesome to see another long time Blackberry user joining the community. Great to hear you are enjoying your KEYone. There is a lot of positive news about it. Are you using it with or without a case?

See you around the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    09-27-17 09:55 AM