I just picked up my blackberry curve 8310 yesterday and I had a few questions.

1) The myspace mobile app isn't downloading for me for some reason. I'm just searching myspace on MEdia Net and downloading the myspace mobile but it wont show up on my phone anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

2) I downloaded Opera Mini 4.1, and I can find it in the app on my phone but once i go to it, and try to accept the user agreement, theres no button to accept! very frustrating. Any ideas?

thanks a bunch.
    11-18-08 08:24 PM
    help!!!!?!
    11-18-08 10:04 PM
    I just picked up my blackberry curve 8310 yesterday and I had a few questions.

1) The myspace mobile app isn't downloading for me for some reason. I'm just searching myspace on MEdia Net and downloading the myspace mobile but it wont show up on my phone anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

2) I downloaded Opera Mini 4.1, and I can find it in the app on my phone but once i go to it, and try to accept the user agreement, theres no button to accept! very frustrating. Any ideas?

thanks a bunch.
    Bienvenido a CB!
    Welcome to CB!

Disfrute de la vicio
    Enjoy the addiction

1) is it installing OTA? or are you downloading to your PC?

2) You have to scroll ALL the way down to the bottom, very long agreement the accept button is there. BTW, opera released 4.2, you may want to download that version.
    11-18-08 10:08 PM
    Thanks!

1) i dont know what ota is but, im downloading it from my phone and it says it worked but won't show up

2) ok I'll go for 4.2 cause ive been looking alot and can't find that button. haha. i must have issues.
    11-18-08 10:13 PM
    I think you have to hit your menu button for the I accept part.
    11-18-08 10:13 PM
    haha thanks.
    being new to these phones is hard, that was way easier than i made it.
    11-18-08 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD