Hey all,

My name is John and I'm new to the site. Looking into getting my very first blackberry (verizon) and while doing research stumbled onto this site. Felt it was very informative and thus decided to join. If anyone has suggestions or recommendations on what phone I should get or any tips for a new bb user please feel free to PM me! Thanks and I hope to meet some great people on here.

Best,
    John
    07-14-11 06:45 PM
    Welcome John
    07-14-11 06:48 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums, John. For lots of tips and information check out http://http://crackberry.com/blackbe...lackberry-help. Enjoy.
    07-15-11 07:45 AM
    Hi John! Right now on Verizon, it's between the 9330 and the 9650, and I would go 9650, as it's the high end device. HOWEVER, within a month or two, and some are saying as soon as late July (I have my doubts on that) a new BB, the 9930, or Bold Touch is coming that is a BB with a keyboard like the 9650, BUT a touch screen also. It's NOT like the Torch on ATT, that is it does NOT slide out the, keyboard is just like every other BB.
    07-18-11 08:32 AM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums.

Suggestion:Look on craigslist or somewhere and find a decent used BlackBerry for Verizon, and upgrade to the BlackBerry Bold Touch when it becomes available, otherwise you'll be kicking yourself when that option arrives.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    pkcable likes this.
    07-18-11 09:26 AM
    Welcome to the Crackberry Nation, John
    07-18-11 12:14 PM
    Hey all,

My name is John and I'm new to the site. Looking into getting my very first blackberry (verizon) and while doing research stumbled onto this site. Felt it was very informative and thus decided to join. If anyone has suggestions or recommendations on what phone I should get or any tips for a new bb user please feel free to PM me! Thanks and I hope to meet some great people on here.

Best,
    John
    Hey my name is harry and I am a new user of crackberry any one thts interistng in tawking 2 me are welcme invte me at 26ef366b all are welcme

07-26-11 01:07 PM
    Peeps I would like if I could only get one friend thtlbe cool . Thnx am waitn 4 anyone

07-26-11 01:32 PM
    I had recently bought motorola and it effected by scratches and really looks too bad. I want to install on it to prevent it from further damage. Please suggest me link from where I can buy skin online.
    07-30-11 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD