Hello guys, thank for eveyone working on this !
    05-11-22 04:26 PM
    Hello and welcome...
    05-12-22 07:42 AM
    Sir can you help me out with a simlock on Blackberry 9720 ? the carrier is Orange, i was told it's for free.
    05-12-22 08:03 AM
    Sir can you help me out with a simlock on Blackberry 9720 ? the carrier is Orange, i was told it's for free.
    There is an Algerian mobile network operator named, Ooredoo? Is that who you are referring to when you mention the carrier is "Orange"?
    What were you told is free? Are you referring to unlocking your phone so you can use it with another carrier?
    I was not familiar with a BlackBerry 9720 so I googled it and went to gsmarena for information. When you scroll down to the bottom of the page there are 3 comments. Immediately below that you can click on "More Comments". When I clicked on that there is a very interesting conversation about getting cell service for the BlackBerry 9720. I think you might find answers to your questions by reading along.
    I see it's been 10 hours since you last posted and no one has responded. It might be no one here can help you or probably someone will help you later on.
    Anyways ... Good Luck!
    05-12-22 06:19 PM
    If you are an Orange customer... yes it would be free - if they can even do it on a phone that old. When support ends for a product, it's much harder to try and us it.

If you bought this out of market and are not an Orange customer... you'll likly need to pay to have it unlocked. But is it worth using a 3G phone in today's world? Your fully aware that BlackBerry had ended all support - BlackBerry World is no more.
    boogywstew likes this.
    05-13-22 08:36 AM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and post often.
    05-24-22 04:58 PM