Hi I'm nicki I've just came back to bb. I love it I have the q10 I'm a fan of the keyboard. I have a few questions of course. One I just noticed which is my BlackBerry emails r not showing on my phone just mu Gmail. I keep trying to add it like I'm suppose to but it says my password is wrong I even changed it still wrong but it's right. Lol I've been on the site a lot specially since I bricked my last BlackBerry bold so I'm kinda scared to do anything w this phone I don't want to ruin another phone
    08-21-14 12:14 PM
    Hi Nicki, welcome back.
    08-21-14 12:19 PM
    hello-56199-doctor-who-9-hello-gif-ydyk.gif
    One I just noticed which is my BlackBerry emails r not showing on my phone just mu Gmail. I keep trying to add it like I'm suppose to but it says my password is wrong I even changed it still wrong but it's right.
    You mean a @carrier.blackberry.net account? BB10 isn't really supposed to work with those anymore (and they are to be phased out at some point in the future). Stick to your real email accounts!

Lol I've been on the site a lot specially since I bricked my last BlackBerry bold so I'm kinda scared to do anything w this phone I don't want to ruin another phone
    Bricking a BB10 device is truly a feature! As long as you don't try to root it, install a OS version from other device or other platform, you can pretty much go wild with it!
    pttptppt likes this.
    08-21-14 12:34 PM
    Hi I'm nicki I've just came back to bb. I love it I have the q10 I'm a fan of the keyboard. I have a few questions of course. One I just noticed which is my BlackBerry emails r not showing on my phone just mu Gmail. I keep trying to add it like I'm suppose to but it says my password is wrong I even changed it still wrong but it's right. Lol I've been on the site a lot specially since I bricked my last BlackBerry bold so I'm kinda scared to do anything w this phone I don't want to ruin another phone
    Do you have two factor authentication tied to Gmail?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-21-14 12:59 PM
    One I just noticed which is my BlackBerry emails r not showing on my phone just mu Gmail. I keep trying to add it like I'm suppose to but it says my password is wrong I even changed it still wrong but it's right.
    Can you post the bit of your email address after the @ sign so we know which email provider is giving you the trouble.
    08-21-14 02:02 PM
    Hello and welcome! Hopefully with help here we can get your email sorted out
    08-25-14 12:42 PM
    Hi Nicki! Welcome back!
    08-30-14 08:13 PM