is it odd to want to message people who put their pins?
    'cuz i don't wanna offend or freak anyone out by randomly messaging, but if they put their pin there...it's tempting...
    [i'd pm before doing it]
    09-29-08 11:21 PM
    That's always a good idea to pm first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 11:22 PM
    i agree with blueberry23 or unless they tell you too ....
    and still even tho its posted in the pin sharing forums still ask ..
    09-29-08 11:26 PM
    Exactly why I do not post my PIN... I do not want random requests to BBM or PIN messages out the wazoo
    09-29-08 11:28 PM
    I keep forgetting to delete mine. But no one has bbm'ed me without my asking -- usually someone I'm having a conversation with anyway. I wasn't worried until someone said she couldn't get a guy to quit bugging her even after she deleted him. I didn't think someone could get to you if you del'd them, I must have been wrong. I recommend people, especially women, use caution.
    09-29-08 11:34 PM
    I have never added anyone. They seem to "pick" me. It doesn't seem to wierd anymore. We usually find stuff in common and start talking. Some people I chat with daily - others once a week. I have deleted some. I have a friend in Canada/UK and one in Italy. For the most part, its kinda fun getting to know people from around the world.
    09-29-08 11:59 PM
    -lol- it's kind of a hit and miss thing. Sometimes a user will list their pin and type "hit me i'm bored". but when you add them, they reject you so you wonder what's up with that. as usual, might be a good idea to pm them first.
    10-01-08 02:00 PM
    alright, thanks, people!
    -will use caution
    -will pm first
    -and talking to people from, uh, anywhere other than where i'm from is fun!
    10-01-08 10:25 PM
    Thats why mine is not there
    10-01-08 10:27 PM
    Lol... I read that and laughed. You are right. It's there, why not eh? I would still ask first. Maybe PIN message then rather than BBM requesting them. Go to messages and hit the menu key and select "Compose PIN"

10-02-08 02:03 AM
    i doesnt bother me
    10-02-08 02:48 AM
    doesnt bother me at all, I really like meeting new people from all over.
    10-02-08 11:26 AM
    I put mine in my profile so that anyone who wants to contact me can. As long as you hit me up letting me know who you are I'll reply. I don't use BBMessenger since I was having a problem with it but I find PIN messages works just as good as messenger so I'm cool with that. I also have WLMessenger so it is an option too for those who like to IM but I don't just give that out to anyone. I like to get to know people 1st.
    10-05-08 06:40 PM
    doesnt bother me at all, I really like meeting new people from all over.
    Ditto. It's there for a reason. I work all night and have nothing better to do then talk to people. It's sometimes refreshing to talk to someone new and strike up a conversation. If theres nothing to talk about, i'll leave the name up for a day or so then delet it.
    10-05-08 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD